If you need to access the church buildings or other church facility during
non-office hours, please contact the leader of your fellowship or small
group. A leader is responsible for safeguarding the key issued to him or
her and the church buildings and facility from unauthorized access. Please
do not contact the pastoral office or the church administrators, unless
it is absolutely necessary.
- 請有經常性需要持有教堂鑰匙的同工 (如牧師，長執，團契/小組或事奉負責人…等)，向總務組負責人填表申請。
A pastor, elder or deacon, leader of a fellowship or a small group who
is required by the church ministries to access the church buildings
and facility on a regular basis may apply for keys to be issued to them.
Please contact the Elder/Deacon in charge for such application.
The Door Key Use Rules:
- The key(s) is(are) the property of Evangelical Formosan Church of
- The applicant may be asked to return the key(s) at any time upon
request by whomever in charge at the time;
- If the key(s) is(are) lost or stolen, it is the applicant's responsibility
to report it immediately to the Elder/Deacon in charge;
- The applicant will be held accountable for any damages or theft that
may occur, if he(she) failed to report the loss of the key;
- The key(s) may not be transferred by the applicant to any other person,
nor is any other person authorized to use this key at any time;
- The key(s) must be returned to Evangelical Formosan Church of Irvine
upon termination of the applicant's working relationship with the church or upon
request of the church.